listen to me carefully
- wanting gay couples in mainstream movies is not “fetishising" homosexuality
- being bored of constantly seeing straight couples in movies and media is not heterophobia
- wanting to see more gay couple movies that are not about being gay is not glorifying gay relationships
wanting to see more of the LGBT community in the media and on the screens is not a bad thing
it is treating people like they should be — as normal
And this of course is Aragorn’s sword Anduril, Flame of the West, re-forged from the shards of Narsil, given to me by Viggo Mortensen. Now, this has nothing to do with the metaphor - I just want to remind everyone that I have this.
I love Colbert
when u inda club and ur song come on but none ur boys dance and u ont wanna look soft so u jus do a lil slight work
Bae getin wallaby on da flow.
Frozen~sisters | Disney Love | Pinterest on We Heart It.
ive found where I truly belong
middle school vs high school
He HAS THE HANDWRITTING OF A KINDERGARDEN KID IM DYING
- Kristen Bell can sing and everyone is surprised
- Jonathan Groff sings for 51 seconds wtf
- Hans is a douche
- Idina Menzel could sing the phone book and I would cry
- [muffled sounds of Boss Ass Bitch playing in the distance]
- I’m not crying you’re crying
- Let’s see it again
Sometimes you need to remind yourself that you were the one who carried you through the heartache. You are the one who sits with the cold body on the shower floor, and picks it up. You are the one who feeds it, who clothes it, who tucks it into bed, and you should be proud of that. Having the strength to take care of yourself when everyone around you is trying to bleed you dry, that is the strongest thing in the universe.
if Tumblr were a Microsoft product…
BRB passing this along to our design team.